8.18.2005

Things I will hate

Which means I love them, most of them, and I'll stick to them because they're cheap, or because I have to, or whatever reason. Hence, I'll be sick of them in 10 months or less.

Turkey swiss cheese with a little mayo. On a hero. And a large coffe. Black, no sugar.

The J-School elevator (this one I hate already).

Having a roommate.

Being a roommate.

Speaking in English and writing in English and having a small accent that doesn't let them know that when they talk slang I just won't understand.

Williamsburg (my beat).

Snow (I'm thinking ahead).

www.nytimes.com/metro

Bills. All of them.

Being friendsick.

Having crushes (there's no time for that).
FALSE: What I will hate is the no-time part. But I'll work on it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

williamsburg suck

Anonymous said...

WELL YES, HERE I AM UNABLE TO SLEEP AND READING YOUR STUFF. MAY BE I READ IT BECAUSE I NEED TO BE CLOSE TO NEW YORK, EVEN IF IT IS THROUGH SOMEONE ELSE`S EYES OR THOUGHTS. I LIKE THAT THE FIRST THING YOU HATE, WILL HATE, IS THE TURKEY SANDWICH, YOU DO HAVE GOOD TASTE... DONT LET CRAPY STUDENT LIFE JEOPARDIZE THAT.